It is critical to start all communications with a sound strategy. Be it online communication, social media, word of mouth or more traditional public relations and marketing tactics, you need to start first with the why.
- Who do you hope to reach, who are your stakeholders?
- What are your overall goals?
- What do you hope to get out of the relationship you are building?
- What will your stakeholders get from you?
- What are your measurable objectives and how will you know you’ve reached them?
We help you answer these, and many other questions, with a deliberate and thoughtful research and planning phase. Without it, you might as well be throwing spaghetti at a wall to see what will stick. Some of it will work, but you might not ever know which part did the trick.
Communication is most effective when it is creative. Having a strategy is critical, but leaving out personality is deadly.
- How do you hope your communications will impact your stakeholder?
- What is the best way to reach the right people?
- What tools and tactics will bring you success?
- How do you integrate all of this into your culture?
We help companies and organization design oveall communication approaches, as well as shorter-term campaigns, that take advantage of word-of-mouth and utilize the latest cutting-edge technologies like social networking and social media tools. We also explore if other methods might enhance the campaign, including media, e-mail and even the telephone – remember that innovative device?
We know that your boss expects results. The fact is that communication plans are an evolving organism. You can’t know what to change if you don’t know what is and isn’t working. We help you set up an effective measurement system that makes sense for your business. We have done this for many clients, but here are two examples to give you an idea:
We will work with you to design a measurement program uniquely suited to your situation, business model and needs.
Contact us for more information.